Harry Kane

That's the thing about Twitter, You have Romano with 1.3 Million Followers who's the biggest Chancer out there. Then another guy tonight with 3'000 Followers saying Kane Deal is Done and that's enough for everyone to believe. Not that I'm saying it isn't.
Twitter is just a fuckin toxic cesspit of bollocks.
Yeah, but it’s bollocks with brevity. A lot to be said for it.

This cant be true surely? Not sure i want a player who is more concerned about his shirt number and image rights that pulling on a City shirt and winning things. If true you can jog on Harry Kane we dont need your sort at City.
Are you joking me? Look how long the contract saga went on with KDB recently… do we not want his type at city.

Remove your emotion from things. Money talks

Maybe it’s ‘10’ years since he won something or it’s the ‘10’ year contract extension he’s about to sign with Spurs.
More like is that ‘10’ is Charlie’s mental age.

Celebrity City expert S lee, says he ain't shaving till Kane signs

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes. I struggle to believe this number stuff. He is not known as Kane10. Nowhere on his social media is he Kane10. Is there an expectation that Messi will lose out commercially now he's switched to 30?
Ok, not sure why you’re asking me the question though?

Yes. I struggle to believe this number stuff. He is not known as Kane10. Nowhere on his social media is he Kane10. Is there an expectation that Messi will lose out commercially now he's switched to 30?
If I was to ask you, before all this, whay number does Harry Kane wear? Would you know immediately without hesitation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.