Harry Kane

Update: (my words these, so I’m paraphrasing….. remember this!)

City went back to Kane late Friday night with a revised proposal, based on a potential loss of longer term earnings from image rights (the whole not being number 10 thing). We will know tomorrow if he’s happy, but there will be no counter offer.

We haven’t tried to speak to Spurs directly for a week now, because of the unrest in the Kane camp.

If Kane is happy with the new proposal, we will speak to Spurs. If he’s not, we will pull the plug.

Its D-Day (metaphorically speaking).
This cant be true surely? Not sure i want a player who is more concerned about his shirt number and image rights that pulling on a City shirt and winning things. If true you can jog on Harry Kane we dont need your sort at City.

Down with the kids and number 10. Walking through St David’s in Cardiff today, and there was a kid with a number 10 shirt on alright. The shirt colour was blue and the name was Kun Aguero!!

While making it clear to everyone we only want kane. I hope this all pays off.
I would phone Levy first thing tomorrow morning. I would say to him it’s 130m including addons Take it or leave it. You have until noon today to decide. Then I would contact Bayern to try for Lewandowski. 60m tops. At the same time I’d put in a 70m bid for Vihalovic. Lastly Ronaldinho. 25m offer. Then I’d eat a gorgeous fry up and wait by the phone. By end of play tomorrow I would have a ST. This transfer malarkey is quite easy really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.