Harry Kane

Update: (my words these, so I’m paraphrasing….. remember this!)

City went back to Kane late Friday night with a revised proposal, based on a potential loss of longer term earnings from image rights (the whole not being number 10 thing). We will know tomorrow if he’s happy, but there will be no counter offer.

We haven’t tried to speak to Spurs directly for a week now, because of the unrest in the Kane camp.

If Kane is happy with the new proposal, we will speak to Spurs. If he’s not, we will pull the plug.

Its D-Day (metaphorically speaking).
So his image rights might have been holding the transfer up ?

Do you think he does want to waste his career?

how about the scenario where the Kane camp gets more money, AND he signs for city?
I am sure you are posting in good faith but if you are saying we delayed negotiations with levy because we are sorting this "number mess" with kane , that doesn't sound to me like a player who is desperate for a move to save his career. Especially when we are so close to the end of transfer window.

Most people expected the 10 would be reserve for Kane. I think everyone was surprised when Grealish was announced and he took number 10. The Kane camp probably thought it was a given and never thought otherwise.

We know for a fact that Grealish did not ask to be #10. He didn't even know he'd be #10 until he walked into the dressing room on his first day.

If we gave Grealish the biggest shirt number in football, completely unprompted by him, and it's now having any impact on the Kane deal, then whoever made that call fucked up big time.
In his interview with Joleon, Jack stated that he asked for it, didn’t expect to get it and was delighted when he got it.

We as a club don’t make many mistakes, it would be out of character to make a balls-up of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.