Harry Kane

Just gonna picture the scene here, a pure hypothetical situation. Kane hires his new PR team, they come and tell him “we want to change your social image, make you a brand, what number are you getting if you join city?” Kane says well city were going to give me 10 but they gave it to jack. The new pr team kick off and ask city for more money in the offer because they feel he would’ve been better off with the 10 for marketing and feel city should’ve stuck to their word. Is that difficult to believe?

Then Kane tell his pr team to stand fucking down you wankers I don’t give a fcuk about a number!

Kane is a player of undeniable football quality. He would do well in a Guardiola team. The shirt number thing leads me several steps into the 'meh' camp.

I seriously cant be bothered duscussing anything with someone who is just looking for an argument, take it elsewhere im not interested.

Don't want to see you cheering Kane on if he signs for us and scores. Would be hypocritical as fuck given you've already decided he's a prima donna and an arsehole without a shred of evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.