Seasoncard - 2021/22

So, I’m trying to transfer my sons 18-21 card to an adult. And get an ‘error, no relationship‘message. However it looks like I can transfer it to his sister who is 19. However it said no upgrade was needed for Norwich or Arsenal so I can’t see why it won’t transfer. And this is supposed to be easier than handing over a ticket to someone who lives in the same house!!!
Well you can bypass all that nonsense .
Have you access to the device of the adult you want to give your sons ticket to?

Android....just redownloaded season T n it's now showimg Arsenal.
I had thought that downloading the seasoncard for Norwich, was all that was needed for the season, and each match auto added. This appears not to be the case with each match needing to be added.
This seems to be what 274 is saying and Arsenal only appeared in the Details on my ticked when I redownloaded.
Can anyone confirm this is the case for each match.
Thanks

I wonder how many people who opted for print at home fearing it would be a shambles on Saturday are now regretting that and wish they could change back?
My PAH ticket worked fine and have already printed the Arsenal one. Just got to make sure I remember to put it in my pocket. No pissing about with phones, digital wallets, switching NFC on and off, hoping NFC works at the reader.

Just stick QR code in reader and i'm in. Bit like the old seasoncards really.

Anybody know how I can talk to anybody in customer services ? Been trying for days. Phone busy again & I went down to stadium again today but que at least 45 mins. Tried this Emily girl on supporter services on Twitter twice & still nothing.

is telepathy a thing yet ??
I wouldn't bother going to the stadium mate unless you've got an hour or so to spare, I was stuck in the queue from 12 till gone 1, it really doesn't help when they only have 2 windows open in the ticket office.

how do i update it manually ?
I'm guessing you are on Android? But, go to your City Account, click seasoncard, put a tick in the box against it, the 'add to mobile wallet' option should become available so press it. When you go back into Google Pay, details should have changed to Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.