Harry Kane

If we are looking a project for the next 7-8 years then we have to move for Haaland.

Tbh it seems we don’t have the finance to pay for Kane and stay within FFP without sales.

Stalemate = no forward this season.

Which is ok with me. Give Liam a chance to break into the team before we go back into the market. If Pep can keep Jesus on the wing he will provide a lot of goals.

Erm...right...heard a little bit of info. As always, the disclaimer: there's always a chance info could be wrong, but once again, I trust the person who told me as they work within the game, and they've told me loads before correctly.

They messaged me on Saturday morning saying that they've heard that City want Kane, yes, obviously, but key bit is not as much as Pep personally wants Kane and Pep is very much the driver behind the move. The catch is now apparently that the club would prefer a 'project' striker like Vlahovic.

That's all I've heard. I've don't know the reasoning, so all I can do is my guess - i'd say maybe it's the price? Kane at a reasonable price? Sure? At the numbers quoted? Nah, Vlahovic.

Sorry if that's just a repeat of what is already out in the world, or not - I hand on heart don't know as I'm 100% not really sure where we're up to with this Kane stuff as I've been away and intensely busy personally for the last few days! I was getting married when that message came through heh.

As always, just passing it on in good faith to you guys. Fuck knows what will happen. If it's true though that it's mainly a Pep thing, it doesn't really fill me with joy regarding the Kane chances, but who knows I guess.
Fucking knew it tbh...I knew Pep was the sole pusher of the move which is fine unless the price is ridiculous. But pushing for him at any cost doesn't make sense when there are other reasonable options.

What a load of bullshit.
If KDB would be injuried for most of this season, and our team still managed to get to the CL final, does that mean we should let him go without signing a replacement next season?

If you want to believe Khaldoon didn't say we would replace Agüero with a new striker thats up to you, but for the rest of us sane people its obvious thats exactly what he meant.

Like I just wrote I dont think our club is run by idiots. Which is what makes be believe we will sign a striker before the window ends.

Of course a rumour can be more reliable than another, its all depending on the source. If BBC goes out and say a transfer is done it has a much greater possibility of actually happening compared to if it would have been the Sun that said it.

If you dont want to read about speculation on transfer rumours, why are you spending your time on a transfer speculation forum?

You and and the sane people?
Hahaha I like that, thanks for the levity (honestly very funny that).

I didn’t say that we shouldn’t replace Aguero - you invented that.
Take note; that’s what bullshit is, it’s made up stuff and it’s coming from your direction.

KDB wasn’t the topic, a well past his sell by Aguero was the topic - concentrate, try to stick with the topic, stop wriggling about, especially when making stuff up and falsely accusing others of writing bullshit.

Once again no, Khaldoon really didn’t say that he’d replace Aguero like for like - you can imagine that he said that all you want but it won’t mean that he said it because he didn’t . . not once, not even a little tiny bit.

So you’re not one of those idiots who says our club is run by idiots but you are saying that our club IS run by idiots if we don’t sign a striker in the next week.
So, according to your perverse logic, you’re not an idiot today if we don’t sign a striker in the next week that makes you an idiot?
That’s idiotic.

A rumour is a rumour is a rumour . . repeat that whenever you feel that you should wave your dick about.

I like the transfer forum because I like the rumours and the good natured banter between fellow blues, but I’m a grown up and I take them for what they are and rely on hindsight to sort the wheat from the chaff.

You should look up the word speculation because your excited and somewhat shouty reliance on speculation means that you aren’t acting like you know what it means.

Oh, and I don’t read the Sun, maybe that’s one of the reasons we react differently to rumours, maybe that’s why you’re floppy flopping about like a toddler throwing a tantrum while others take a more seasoned view as transfer window events unfold.

There now, now that I’ve poured comfort on your angst and distress you can relax and have a nice day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.