Harry Kane

knaresboroughblue
depends what you class as a top side, I could see all three making it into the Arsenal and Spurs starting 11 if Kane and Lacazette are sold. Obviously the juries out on Bailey but he looks very promising in the small clips that I’ve seen on him.

Sort of players that suit Villa. Just about above average. I wouldn't think many top sides would be in for those players as anything other than back-ups.

It all depends if Smith can mould them into a side that is better than the sum of their parts. I can certainly see them finishing top half but would be very surprised if they finished in the top 6.
As their flushed with money and the goal is to launch into the top 6,TBH id be very disapointed if we had moved for those type of players all those years back when we got took over, they need minimum a couple of houshold names to maybe three to get things moving

If Kane’s still in Florida and hasn’t been vaccinated (couldn’t see if he has been), then presumably he’ll have to quarantine for 10 days upon his return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.