Harry Kane

I try and avoid places and people that I find not appealing. Hence I've never been on a Spurs forum.

Food for thought amongst your lovely short story about you and your daddy.
To try and get the chat back on track and ignoring the bitter spuds (although I’m sure your mate will interject), what are the chances of this happening in your opinion?

I don't feel belittled at all. Should I? Is it personal?

It is not really true to say that I don't like City.

In fact, your windfall disrupted the old top 4 and allowed Spurs in too (on occasions) and that was very helpful to us.

It is true, I did like that you were terrible but there was a loyal fanbase despite that. It is the same feeling I have for Pompey now. In particular, I remember watching us lose 2-0 to you in Jan 1986 (I looked it up). It remains the worst game of football I have ever seen but has a special place in my heart. Also my childhood friend was a City fan which was rare in the deep South. And finally my father had a rather odd and crashing unsuccessful business deal with Mike Summerbee and occasionally i would meet him and he would always mention City within the first minute.

Now it feels like there is a section of the fanbase who want to belittle the less fortunate. That is less appealing.

Do I care about you buying our players? No. I am long passed worrying about footballers. Maybe that is where we are different. I don't think it matters at all.

As for joining your sex club. It is not really my thing. I'd rather have a cup of tea.
How did having another club above you make it easier for you to get into the top 4?

To try and get the chat back on track and ignoring the bitter spuds (although I’m sure your mate will interject), what are the chances of this happening in your opinion?

Very high. Kane is said to be unprepared to speak to Levy directly that’s how bitter things have become between them. I said it’d happen in the week between the charity shield and the Spurs game and I still think that.

Let’s see if anything changes when Harry finally ends his summer holiday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.