Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem as though there may be something in this, still can't warm to the idea but I trust the board to get this right.

Isn’t this what I always read about here when it comes to City and transfers — that the first thing is that the players has to want us?

We made a mistake not taking Dzeko in January and take possibly cost us a UCL trophy. I watched him on the weekend for Inter, a great performance.

This guy wants to come. Physically he’s probably the biggest athlete this sport has ever seen. I’d take him in.

I don't remember Edin Džeko winning us the Champions League when he was in his prime at City for four seasons, so that seems a stretch to me. He's got 22 career goals in the competition. Not really comparable with Cristiano Ronaldo's record in terms of being a difference maker in the Champions League

I don't remember Edin Džeko winning us the Champions League when he was in his prime at City for four seasons, so that seems a stretch to me. He's got 22 career goals in the competition. Not really comparable with Cristiano Ronaldo's record in terms of being a difference maker in the Champions League
There’s absolutely no doubt Ronaldo is Mr. Champions League. My point was specifically about that final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.