It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst Bernie is seemingly intent on Spain, I can see him being attracted to playing for a club like Juventus.

If it's £25m and Ronaldo both to us, then I could see some people at City being tempted.

Can't get out of my head Khaldoon saying we might have to get creative this summer for certain deals?
Alright for these with print at home season ticket but mine is on my phone, how do rip my season ticket up on my phone if he signs for us

Whilst Bernie is seemingly intent on Spain, I can see him being attracted to playing for a club like Juventus.

If it's £25m and Ronaldo both to us, then I could see some people at City being tempted.

Can't get out of my head Khaldoon saying we might have to get creative this summer for certain deals?

Tolmie could this be citys final push at levy and also maybe push some club intrested in Ronaldo? We know mendes was in town last week maybe he's helping us try and push levy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.