Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that's the thing. We always get in the penalty box?

Never seen anyone better for a pull back than Ronaldo.

in basketball (and an episode of Seinfeld!) there's always a bloke known as a 'chucker' meaning he shoots on sight, from all over, with considerable volume. City have so many pass-first forwards that a 'chucker' is exactly what this team needs.

Would score 25.

I would love to see the red side if this happens

Those three were out together with Mendes in the city centre on Thursday night. I saw them having dinner.

Assumed it was all for Bernardo and a possible move away. Seems I was mistaken and they were all facetiming Ron telling him how fucking good those crispy wontons they do with the prawn crackers in Wing’s taste.

He’s past it. Just look at him at the euros. I absolutely detest him as well. I would genuinely consider not watching us for as long as he plays, if we do sign him, as I couldn’t stand to see him in a city shirt, doing that fucking celebration. Besides, he’s not a pep player anyway, far too selfish. It’s got to be bollocks. I’d rather get Bony back upfront.

He’s past it. Just look at him at the euros. I absolutely detest him as well. I would genuinely consider not watching us for as long as he plays, if we do sign him, as I couldn’t stand to see him in a city shirt, doing that fucking celebration. Besides, he’s not a pep player anyway, far too selfish. It’s got to be bollocks. I’d rather get Bony back upfront.
He scored 40+ goals last season and played well at the Euros.

He’d score 30 goals in all comps here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.