Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a fan of his by any measure, but the knowledge and experience he could pass on to our younger players is priceless. I keep reading his attitude sucks or he’s selfish but I just see a winner and as has already been said before, I’m yet to read any reports of players he’s played with saying they were unhappy. He doesn’t need to run all over the pitch for me, as long as he’s were it matters when needed and or creating chances by just turning on the spot.

He’s past it. Just look at him at the euros. I absolutely detest him as well. I would genuinely consider not watching us for as long as he plays, if we do sign him, as I couldn’t stand to see him in a city shirt, doing that fucking celebration. Besides, he’s not a pep player anyway, far too selfish. It’s got to be bollocks. I’d rather get Bony back upfront.
Oh come on. He literally won the golden boot despite only playing 4 games, 3 of which were against Germany, France and Belgium.

Say what you want about him but he had a great Euros.

Those three were out together with Mendes in the city centre on Thursday night. I saw them having dinner.

Assumed it was all for Bernardo and a possible move away. Seems I was mistaken and they were all facetiming Ron telling him how fucking good those crispy wontons they do with the prawn crackers in Wing’s taste.
Mendes represents them all and most of the wolves lot.

More To do with Juventus getting him of then books and what teams have the money will be the team that is linked! Be shocked if we sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.