Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How some of our fans on here are turning their nose at the greatest player to ever play the game is laughable, the man scored 36 goals last season and was the top scorer in the euros, he’s still the most commercial player on the planet, would solve our penalty problems and best of all would piss off the rags, get it done

Tell you this

He wants us so it wouldn't be stupid wages, he'd work within our structure.
He wants our money and it’s all about him. Not a team player.
He'd score loads
Lots would in our team
He'd be a model professional.
He keeps fit you mean
It would piss the rags off so much their fucking heads would explode.
I couldn’t care less
He's world class..
He was. Right now not so sure.
Most of our team follow him on social media so they must like the guy
Oh well to hell with our team based structure then.

I can see why so many are against it but for the players, as much as we don’t like it, it’s a job. It’s akin to me working for one company and then leaving to work for a rival company. I won’t give too much of a shit as long as the job is better and the pay is good.

Its a testament to how good Ronaldo has been over the last 15 years that people are saying his last year was him being "past it".

And nobody is booing him if he scores 20 or more for us.

If he does sign he has to say it's a dream to play for a club like City in his interview.
Oh, we need to go to town on that, if we do sign him. The media team should make a list and put it in the contract, that he signs off on:

I can just see it now: "Manchester is Blue!"... Complete with the backroom staff giggling in the background, thinking about the fume it will cause.

He wants our money

Lots would in our team

He keeps fit you mean

I couldn’t care less

He was. Right now not so sure.

Oh well to hell with our team based structure the.
41 goals last season and you are not sure if hes world class? Hes obviously past his peak but he definitely is world class still.

In 3 seasons at Juve from the age of 33 to 36 he’s scored 81 goals in 98 appearances

whatever your opinions of him as a person, as a player he’s a freak of nature
And to be fair Juventus actually has a pretty shit squad. Just compare the likes of Bentancur, McKennie, Ramsey, Rabiot, Bernardeschi and Morata to the likes of Kev, Grealish, Sterling, Foden etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.