Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never booed one of our own players before. Guess there's a first time for everything.
boo him, I be chucking things at him. The guys a self centred twat. No way is the club going to bring this guy and his mercenary wages. If he was younger I'd maybe consider it, but he "wants to come to City" is like "i'll go bum around the yank leagues after my main career for the extra money" Fkin mercenary.

But it isnt true anyway, reporters seem to think we're like PSG just throwing money around.

Kane would be 150m (and Levy still could refuse that bid too) + ~350k per week salary for 5 years and bonuses and signing fee.
thats at least 240m pounds over 5 years and al the bonuses he gets and signing on fee plus agent fee plus loyalty fees which all together can end up in 10s of millions more.

its huge money for Kane who might be dead on his arse once past 31 as he is not an athletic monster like Lewandowski or CR. Look the fitness of Kun past age 31 or Rooney. miles away to what it was in their prime, imo kane is more like this category fitness wise (with not being quick at all as them) than the Lewandowski, CR type who are still very fit at an older age.

financially a short term older striker makes more sense imo and gives us time to look elsewhere find someone who can replace Kun long term.

i also want to tell levy to fuck off you bald **** keep Kane, he will rot at Tottenham, win nothing with Spurs and you sell him to Chelsea or United for third of the price in 2 years that now you reject and enjoy Thursday nights and 6th place in PL.

I can't say I've looked and nor am I that bothered whether they have or not. Are personal dislikes of players banned on here now?

Nope. Just wondering if there is any actual substance other than he is really good and played for horrible teams.

I still call him by a politically incorrect double barrelled name and it ain't "Fake Ronaldo" but that has nothing to do with whether or not he is actually a decent guy who happens to be so talented and driven that he wants to be the best player ever; unfortunately for him, there is another.

boo him, I be chucking things at him. The guys a self centred twat. No way is the club going to bring this guy and his mercenary wages. If he was younger I'd maybe consider it, but he "wants to come to City" is like "i'll go bum around the yank leagues for the extra money" Fkin mercenary. But it isnt true anyway, reporters seem to think we're like PSG just throwing money around.
We have spent more than anyone since 2011.

Those three were out together with Mendes in the city centre on Thursday night. I saw them having dinner.

Assumed it was all for Bernardo and a possible move away. Seems I was mistaken and they were all facetiming Ron telling him how fucking good those crispy wontons they do with the prawn crackers in Wing’s taste.
I have tea at night, if he has diner he must be dead posh

He’s past it. Just look at him at the euros. I absolutely detest him as well. I would genuinely consider not watching us for as long as he plays, if we do sign him, as I couldn’t stand to see him in a city shirt, doing that fucking celebration. Besides, he’s not a pep player anyway, far too selfish. It’s got to be bollocks. I’d rather get Bony back upfront.
As others have asked other posters with the same thinking… have you ever heard a fellow player complain he’s selfish or has a bad attitude or is it your clouded perception do you think? You also say “can’t stand see him do that fucking celebration” would that be the one you do t like because he does it so much meaning he’s banging them in, the exact thing we need right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.