Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane would be 150m (and Levy still could refuse that bid too) + ~350k per week salary for 5 years and bonuses and signing fee.
thats at least 240m pounds over 5 years and al the bonuses he gets and signing on fee plus agent fee plus loyalty fees which all together can end up in 10s of millions more.

its huge money for Kane who might be dead on his arse once past 31 as he is not an athletic monster like Lewandowski or CR. Look the fitness of Kun past age 31 or Rooney. miles away to what it was in their prime, imo kane is more like this category fitness wise (with not being quick at all as them) than the Lewandowski, CR type who are still very fit at an older age.

financially a short term older striker makes more sense imo and gives us time to look elsewhere find someone who can replace Kun long term.

i also want to tell levy to fuck off you bald **** keep Kane, he will rot at Tottenham, win nothing with Spurs and you sell him to Chelsea or United for third of the price in 2 years that now you reject and enjoy Thursday nights and 6th place in PL.
Spot on. I suppose we can take some comfort in our owners being wealthy enough to make mistakes and waste money without it fucking things up long term.

Oh, we need to go to town on that, if we do sign him. The media team should make a list and put it in the contract, that he signs off on:

I can just see it now: "Manchester is Blue!"... Complete with the backroom staff giggling in the background, thinking about the fume it will cause.
Any potential doubts I may have about this guy would be completely offset by all the broken hearts it would cause from non-City fans.

And the redcafe meltdown would be legendary.

Pep learned that players who put themselves before the team don’t work in his system.

He‘s another Ibra.
I agree, but I sense he's more motivated than Messi to win champions league.

could go two ways, masterpiece move or a complete meltdown......should be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.