It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
...absolutely BANG ON! I was just about to post similar myself.

Information is imparted on an honest basis. If forum members can't understand that, get to fuck back onto The Caf, or go and write something for tomorrow's papers without sponging a living off here.

Correct. A deal is never done until it is actually done.

People often have intentions in respect of transfers that people hear about but until all parties sign the paperwork, things can and do go wrong.

I feel like the club taking a players word and then that backfiring has been the case with a lot of big deals over past couple of years. City lack ruthlessness in transfer market and it bites them over and over again
Who's word did we take? And are you privvy to how the deal didn't get done, and who is to blame?

I feel like the club taking a players word and then that backfiring has been the case with a lot of big deals over past couple of years. City lack ruthlessness in transfer market and it bites them over and over again
Yes, nieve really, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Which one, mate?

City didn't kill the Ronaldo link stone dead. Haaland's name was again thrown into the mix, strangely.

If Spurs are steering he isn't for sale at any price, it is clearly contradictory, knowing what they have previously steered as to their valuation.

It may suggest City's best and final is still way short, or we have simply pulled the plug, so Levy is now trying to steal the PR win as him standing firm, irrespective of City's money.

Kane is absolutely livid with Levy and I think there is still a late twist in the tale.
I’d have had mixed feelings whichever way the Kane transfer saga went. I’m just glad it’s over….. or so I thought until you alluded otherwise. Kane is a very good player, but Spuds want money like he’s Messi at 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.