It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the 18th of August, City were holding big discussion in that period with Spurs. The confidence was extremely high Kane would still be arriving.

If nobody will legislate for how a deal can collapse in the space of another week, there is no point me attempting to outline such.

A best and final was mentioned a couple days ago.

With regards your last point, I was simply responding in real time to Guz Cruz, giving an opinion on what might be the leaks at the Spurs end, even suggested the deal could be dead for all we know, although I felt there could still be a twist.

I also posted at 4am from Scotland on my hols that there would also be big news on Grealish in the next 24 hours - them's the breaks.
Pal, you don't have to explain anything to anyone.

That was the 18th of August, City were holding big discussion in that period with Spurs. The confidence was extremely high Kane would still be arriving.

If nobody will legislate for how a deal can collapse in the space of another week, there is no point me attempting to outline such.

A best and final was mentioned a couple days ago.

With regards your last point, I was simply responding in real time to Guz Cruz, giving an opinion on what might be the leaks at the Spurs end, even suggested the deal could be dead for all we know, although I felt there could still be a twist.

I also posted at 4am from Scotland on my hols that there would also be big news on Grealish in the next 24 hours - them's the breaks.

No need to defend yourself.

Absolute disaster from the club

Played by Levy/misled by Kanes brother as to thinking he could be bought and so slow in moving through bids we have less than a week of the transfer window

This situation has been brewing for years Aguero getting old and Jesus regressing.

This actually came to a head last season where we played 80% of the season without a serviceable striker in the club, and we’re now less than a week away from doing another full season with even less options.

No time to deal for Haaland.

Messi, Lukaku, Ings, Daka, Andre Silva all made moves that we could have afforded easily.

The club is so naive/incompetant when it comes to these big moves we only ever seem to get our first choice targets when there is a release fee.

We don’t have that aura yet of Barca or -Madrid where players will down tools to move, so we should be moving fast paying a premium and getting our man in early before the market changes.

The absolute only saving grace is it’s happened now and not deadline day.
Fair points. We were lucky to avoid relegation last season really. Hope we don't have another failure of a season like that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.