It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Look back at our transfer dealings over the past 7 years or so. We very rarely get involved in deals for players where other clubs are in the running, yet we invariably end up paying top price.
We've made some great signings, but quite a few poor ones too.

Compared to many other 'elite clubs, we're virtually non-runners when it comes to signing or even chasing big names. The Kane saga makes us look like we don't know how to get a transfer over the line.

Let's face it... Before going for Harry Kane, we hadn't even dipped our toes in the 'marquee market' since the days of Garry Cook.

I think rank amateurs is a pretty fair assessment of Txiki and Co's performance in the 'big boy' transfer market.
Perhaps Grealish being an exception.

So..
No Kane and now Pep's apparently had enough.
Cracking day.
I have little doubt that Pep would have been backed to the hilt on transfers at almost every other top PL club.
Txiki and his team have let him down on theKane deal. They don't know how to walk the walk.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone's head rolls for this shambles of a non-transfer.

@Gus Cruz
I owe you an apology.
I went off at you before finding out the true facts and stuff.
I'm currently snarling at everyone so it's timeout for me.
You posted what you posted and I went totally the wrong way about it.

My bad.
I'm actually pretty down about it now because I never actually gave much consideration to pep actually leaving us. Now it's turns things on its head abit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.