It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes good enough. I want Haaland but if that's a no go then Kane is a more than adequate alternative.
It's only the potential fee that puts me off. 100m max is where I'd be happy considering we still have a budget to work to and there are other signings that are likely to be made.
Everyone wants the younger model, Kane is the next next option. If we could get Haaland we would get him surely.

We're paying it in pound coins, going to pour them through Levy's letterbox
Reminds me of when my mates dad sent me to Middleton nick to bail his son out.
About £500 all in coins, it was all bagged up but his dad tipped them all into one big bag.
When my mate finally got out he asked me what took so long.
When I told him I’d been stood in reception for an hour while they counted it out he pissed himself laughing : )

Hes good enough. I want Haaland but if that's a no go then Kane is a more than adequate alternative.
It's only the potential fee that puts me off. 100m max is where I'd be happy considering we still have a budget to work to and there are other signings that are likely to be made.

Everyone wants the younger model, Kane is the next next option. If we could get Haaland we would get him surely.

I think @BillyShears and whoever was on the last podcast with him (can't remember if it was Howard or Lloyd) probably summed it up quite well in saying if Pep wants Kane they will try to get Kane, but they likely have a valuation for each player and it wouldn't be surprising if they value Haaland higher because of his age, lack of injuries etc.

If Spurs don't accept whatever Citys valuation of Kane is, they'll move on and that might mean bidding more for Haaland than Spurs rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.