It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not likely to happen, as we are not that sort of club to shell out massive sums on two players.
Imagine if we get Haaland and Kane.... lol the sour grapes if that happens. Ohhh my dayssss.... lol proper mic drop moment... that would be.

still one can dream... lol

What is it about kane that makes me just not want him?

If we did get him of course I'd cheer him. But IDK what it is about him I just can't warm to the idea
He’s slow, not a big game player and his overall game just doesn’t impress me that much and I don’t think he’s a good fit for the way we play, just to name a few.
(I know he scores goals)

Same stats as Sergio who we all idolised . Can’t make out why some think Kane isn’t good enough for us
Hes good enough. I want Haaland but if that's a no go then Kane is a more than adequate alternative.
It's only the potential fee that puts me off. 100m max is where I'd be happy considering we still have a budget to work to and there are other signings that are likely to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.