Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about a two year loan where Ronaldo comes here and Bernado to Juve? That way Mendes sorts both deals easily, Bernardo gets the culture change he wants in a champions league team and we get a goal scorer?
I’d want some monies thrown out way too on that deal. Something I’m sure Juve would be less inclined to do. We’ve got a Bernardo who’s just turned 26 and they’re giving us lady boy who’s let’s face it has passed his prime as greater goal scorer he is

He would give us such a presence up and fear factor that could be crucial in retaining the league.

Too many centre halves have been too comfortable when playing us in the last couple of years (yes, it’s true, when you look at the games we’ve not won or lost)

Ronaldo offers a presence that Torres and even Jesus often doesn’t, even when he plays well/scores. It would be such a psychological factor for any team facing us, the fear of knowing any mistake and we have one of the deadliest finishers ever stood near your goal.

You are probably right mate, but if wages can be sorted I see no issues why this can't go a head.

Well apart from a few City fans who just don't want him.
Yeah, the issue could be more with wages rather than any fee Juve want. For me, the fee being mooted is fine even for a 36yo as I can see him repaying that back and then some over the next 2 years providing he doesn't pick up any long-term injuries. Wages are another matter though. I don't want us absolutely smashing our wage structure for him. Hopefully we can work something out such as a 2 year deal plus another 2 in New York. That way, he might be more receptive to a lower wage as I can't see anyone else offering him a 4 year contract at his age

When I first saw this speculation, it made me cringe.

Take the emotion out of it though.

We need goals, he provides them. Even if he cost us £50 million over 2 years (fee and wages), it could prove to be an absolute bargain.

And then the biggest benefit of all, United fans will be absolutely heartbroken. Lads I know are already gutted with the fact that Ronaldo is pushing for it. If it goes through it will be a huge kick in the balls to them all and that sounds great to me!

I really hope this gets over the line.

I think we can stop worrying about "pep won't want him", "he won't work in a pep system".

IF he does join, pep will have to agree to him coming, which means pep will want him AND pep thinks he can work in our system.

Just got through 40 pages and the deal isn't off so that's great news.

Today will be a barrage of Rag sycophants pouring cold water on this and telling us Ronaldo is finished. You know why ? Because they are shitting themselves at the prospect.

He comes here he can learn so much from pep. Most of our players follow him on social media so there's obviously admiration, they'd love having him around. Buying Grealish is absolutely outstanding but him alongside a guy like Ronaldo and kev send shockwaves through the prem. It's a phenomenal prospect for the team, the club and for Abu Dhabi

ronaldo not run.

pep not like this kind of players.
Brilliant....
Forget the tons of goals he scores by having the sxperience to be in the right positions

Also forget the speed in which he runs....oh

Twitter will be in overdrive today. City have no interest in signing Ronaldo, Ronaldo wants City move, utd set for late Ronaldo swoop, City angry at Ronaldo link, City set to pay Ronaldo 1m a week ,etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.