Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s only the older the supporters than dislike Ronaldo, just look at when Grealish signed they had kids with his haircut in the ground in City tops, from a marketing side it’s a no brained the PlayStation generations and you tube kids will lap it up, he’s second only to Messi. From a footballing perspective he is a machine and is probably fitter than most 28 year olds he doesn’t need to do all the running we have youngsters to do that. Do I like his arrogance absolutely not but that is celebrated in other countries in the USA they lap it up, us Brits like the Messi type on the pitch but he used us to get what he wanted so at least we know where we stand with Ronaldo. I say sign him and bring Delap on over the next two seasons to replace him.
I write posts with slightly offensive sweeping inaccurate generalisations too. You get a like from me.

Can’t see it happening but if it’s a goer we still need to offload a player maybe Silva to Juventus! But we would want at least 25m plus Ronaldo!

Finding it hard to believe that the fee is the issue. £20m when we were prepared to pay £130m for Kane
I just think it's city being relaxed because Juventus would probably try and take the piss. Already stories about adding Jesus or laporte but I think we're playing them at their own game. They'd have the pants off you if you aren't careful.

I think we should pay a fee but we have to be careful to not get carried away. Let Mendes do all the work on this and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.