Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to Laporte, seems his missus came on the scene in last 12 months ish and he’s been unsettled since. Didn’t help I guess that he lost his place to Stones last season aswell.

They both wanna take a leaf out of zinchenko’s book and realise their at the best club in Europe right now, Zin knuckled down and fought for his place when the club tried to sell him & the guys just watched the birth of his 1st child via FaceTime as his missus was in a different country and he couldn’t leave the UK without isolating etc meaning he’d be away for weeks, no moaning just gets in with it...model pro.
Nowt but respect for that lad and stones,, hats of to both of them

It’s only the older the supporters than dislike Ronaldo, just look at when Grealish signed they had kids with his haircut in the ground in City tops, from a marketing side it’s a no brained the PlayStation generations and you tube kids will lap it up, he’s second only to Messi. From a footballing perspective he is a machine and is probably fitter than most 28 year olds he doesn’t need to do all the running we have youngsters to do that. Do I like his arrogance absolutely not but that is celebrated in other countries in the USA they lap it up, us Brits like the Messi type on the pitch but he used us to get what he wanted so at least we know where we stand with Ronaldo. I say sign him and bring Delap on over the next two seasons to replace him.
I'm 53 and would love to see him playing for City.

Something doesn't sit well with me. If Ronaldo is prepared to reduce his wage demands why has he not been offered to other teams. Utd would be the obvious team to finish his career with or a return to Madrid.
He has been offered to other teams, United can't afford it right now, Madrid and Ancelotti are focused on Mbappe, most other top sides have their striker situation sorted.

I wonder what his proposal will be to Juventus. I know Bernardo is his client but I think if Juventus really don't want him he'll have to come up with something more creative.
They could really use him looking at their squad. And suited to Serie A

I wonder what his proposal will be to Juventus. I know Bernardo is his client but I think if Juventus really don't want him he'll have to come up with something more creative.
I think his first job is to convince Ronaldo to lower his salary to certain acceptable amount for us and him maybe then we can pay the €25M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.