Champions League - 2021/22

Could have been worse. Hopefully we show Messi what he could have been part of and absolutely smash PSG.

Very pissed off about the scum getting such an easy group though. Hope it goes completely tits up for the fucking wankers.

Sorry, I haven’t been following the buildup to this draw but can someone explain how a last year finalist and semi-finialist can end up in one group? Seriously both PSG and city should be in pot 1?
Pot One consists of the CL holders and the champions of the strongest ranked leagues in Europe. PSG missed out as a result of Lille‘s shock title win last season.

Sorry, I haven’t been following the buildup to this draw but can someone explain how a last year finalist and semi-finialist can end up in one group? Seriously both PSG and city should be in pot 1?
PSG finished 2nd in their league. Had they not fucked up they'd have been in pot one.

Could have been worse. Hopefully we show Messi what he could have been part of and absolutely smash PSG.

Very pissed off about the scum getting such an easy group though. Hope it goes completely tits up for the fucking wankers.
The pot two teams were always likely to have it easier this season due to the way that pot one was so much weaker than in previous years. The dippers are actually pretty unlucky to get a draw as tricky as they have - not that I’ll be shedding any tears about it……

Well thats a cracking group for decent matches. All be sold out.
Brugge will get tanked of everyone meaning their results mean fuck all.
Critical games for us will be PSG away and Leipzig away. To win the group we'll have to win one of those as well as our home games. Might be a few draws in this mini league.
Still fancy us and PSG to get through but well have to be on it every game. Not arsed if we come 2nd in the group as nobody will want us in the R16. The only group winners to avoid would be Bayern.
Surrounding league games could be very important.

Oh and Jorginho the grey man Player of the Year - do me a favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.