Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a betting man, but reports out of Italy are saying Ronaldo has cleared out his locker in a bid to force through his move.

HOWEVER, reports are creeping through that if Mbappé leaves PSG as expected, that's where Ronaldo will go. This makes more sense than him coming to City.

Gutted, but I've got a feeling this is what'll happen... :-(
After the champions league draw this afternoon PSG's CEO was interviewed and said they have absolutely no interest in signing Ronaldo.

Virtually every journalist and media source have said we are the only club interested in signing him.

If other clubs were in the mix we would of known by now

There is no one out there. The two clear superstars in Haaland and Mbappe have no interest in us. The likes of Vlahovic have barely a season under their belts and outside of that you are taking a punt on a one season wonder.

If anything we probably have the best "gem" in Delap in the UK and perhaps Europe that has not yet really taken off in his career.
Why not take a punt on Ings or Wilson of Newcastle, proven if limited quality at PL level.

I don’t get this huge faith in delap. The game’s changed - only a truly exceptional teenager would be anywhere near good enough to lead our line. I’ve only seen him play twice but he wasn’t amazing. What have you seen of him that makes you think he’s potentially the best young striker in the country.

Not being a doom monger but it is strange that mbappe is now off to Madrid and just a day before hand rumours of Ronaldo wanting out of juventus,some have already posted about PSG coming in for him or him heading there,on the other hand some saying he wouldn’t play in the same team as messi,well we thought messi wouldn’t end up at PSG,stranger things have happened,obviously I’d like to see him at City we could do with a bit of positive news at the moment..
What more positive news do you need? At least 5 Tier 1 journos have mentioned that he wants out of Juve and come to City.

Not being a doom monger but it is strange that mbappe is now off to Madrid and just a day before hand rumours of Ronaldo wanting out of juventus,some have already posted about PSG coming in for him or him heading there,on the other hand some saying he wouldn’t play in the same team as messi,well we thought messi wouldn’t end up at PSG,stranger things have happened,obviously I’d like to see him at City we could do with a bit of positive news at the moment..
Everyone thought Messi would end up at PSG ffs, he was holidaying with half their squad the week before the announcement! PSG have already categorically denied any interest in Ronaldo. Lastly, there's not a hope on hell Messi, Ronaldo and neymar are all playing in the same team it's not only unfeasible from a personality perspective but theres no way the main sponsors of each player would allow that to happen, it would cost those companies millions

Hate to be that guy but has is it all but confirmed that he's joining? Few hours ago it was 'we don't want to pay a fee' so now we do want to pay a fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.