Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
CorSport an italian publication first printed it in their newspaper. Everyone laughed at it
Fwiw, I think I read that the idea was proposed as far back as what we saw on page 1 (as you mentioned).

But there's been a new set of developments since whatever happened with Kane, and that's where L'Equipe were first to the mark.

Lol being a blue is hard going at times typical city never goes away
Correct.I have visions of those twats putting in a bid of 31 million tomorrow,Ronaldo reminding Mendes that he will decide where he goes,and then Sly showing him arriving at the swamp with the piss-can standing with open arms and tears running down his desert-landscape cheeks.

This is going to cause some serious grief.

What do you think the reaction will be at away grounds around the country? They will boo him wont they, but I don't think it will be hate. It will be a madness.

Away grounds around the country are incapable of articulating a thought without resorting to calling us "oil money fc" and then demanding that their owners spend more in the transfer window.

I couldn't give a shit how they react.

Not being a doom monger but it is strange that mbappe is now off to Madrid and just a day before hand rumours of Ronaldo wanting out of juventus,some have already posted about PSG coming in for him or him heading there,on the other hand some saying he wouldn’t play in the same team as messi,well we thought messi wouldn’t end up at PSG,stranger things have happened,obviously I’d like to see him at City we could do with a bit of positive news at the moment..

I hate him and have for years. My only pleasure here is seeing how much rags seems to be hating this becoming more than a possibility. That part will probably make it feel ok. Not sure how I can cheer if he scores for us. Am prepared to give it a try but it’s gonna be weird af if it happens.
If it’s a 2 year deal you will probably get 70 attempts at it, my 45-50 you should be ok

Fuck it, I'm gonna get me head down and hope I don't wake up to the nightmare that we've been had over, I've got a bad feeling we're being had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.