Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fans are pathetic with their takes on Ronaldo being a legend, and he’s a traitor for switching sides. But then in the next breathe calling us a plastic club that isn’t their main rivals because we haven’t won enough trophies lol
i really don’t understand why rags are making such a big deal ?

i really don’t

Jeez it is the middle of the day over here, usually a time when things go quiet on this forum, I step away for an hour or so, another 200 pages added.

Loving the piss boiling that will take place if this does happen. The PR this will bring to the club will be another level, and realistically I prefer this to Kane.

How many people will be saying it is a bad window now? We should really wait until it closes first.

I never considered Ronaldo a legend at United. Yes he won trophies there, but it was only 6 years, and he was really only impressive in the last 3 years.

They always seemed to me like his development club like Birmingham were for Jude Bellingham.

He spent 9 years at Madrid, and that's when his goalscoring really took off and his accolades as well.

He's a legend for Madrid, not for United.
Great post.

Last weekend I watched an interview with Fernandinho here for a Brazilian channel in which he spoke about some things with his usual brilliance, like about the UCL final. He also said that internally players do talk about the team PSG is gathering up with all the stars and how tough it would be to play against them in head to head UCL games. Then today we draw them. I think with them losing Mbappe and us getting Ronaldo this late in the window, we’re probably establishing a psychological advantage over them. It’s been accidental but it’s working well.
I do hope in January we go for at least a DM or LB, however unlikely it usually is for us.
Yep, I think we’re gonna have to try to be more active in winter cuz next summer is about a longer-term solution up front — and trying to get Pep to extend despite his recent comments I suspect. Add LB and DM and that’s a lot of business to take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.