Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might surprise some City fans, but a huge proportion of neutrals think Agüero is an absolute ****. They remember him for his tackles on David Luiz and elbow on Winston Reid. Sterling, Fernandinho and Tevez are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of City stars who neutrals hate. It's easy to build up a hatred for a player from a team you hate.

Also may I point out that a lot of that hatred was actually just people calling him things like 'tranny', which we would probably be better off trying to forget about.

Ronaldo has also said things about City in the past that will now be brought up.
That would never bother me, because i understand tribalism. Sometimes people copy and say things to fit in etc.
They probably don't even mean anything or even understand the implications.
Many people are called out on here for using the correct name or titles of rival players/managers. Peer pressure is a real thing and should always be challenged.

Anyway, i've got brunch with Sir Alex Ferguson at 11am, so i'll check back later to see how we have got on etc.

my guess is Sterling will hand him the 7 as a big thanks for coming, that would look good in the media

Good way to immediately cause trouble in the dressing room, having one of your senior leadership team relenquish the number he has won several trophies in to the incoming 36 year old who begged to come.

He'll have what's available.

If he wants, the number 1 is available. Looks a bit like 7, its open, and plays to his ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.