Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just trying to get into the ground, heard them though :-)
I do miss seeing them live but driving from Edinburgh every other week became less of a pleasure and more of a chore. The 90 odd minutes in the middle were good, just not the round trip.

Still, got BT & Sky so I get the pleasure Spit and ratty one the one hand and CG on the other, all in 55" 4K.

Enjoy the match tomorrow mate; #envious

Surprised by Mendez but not too fussed about missing on Ronaldo and Kane. Might be naive, but I believe in the team. Get behind Pep and the players, they need our support. Maybe some of the younger players will blossom this season and help us win the league again.

United are paying him £480k a week, if it’s true that city was going to pay £250k and he was going to accept then I think it tells the story of why he’s gone back to the swamp.

Time to make lemonade from these lemons. Delap and Torres will come good, and Jesus on the wing will be a top assist maker.

Stop, you’re making me cry with laughter

In fact don’t stop, carry on thinking the club is incompetent because you’ve not got your shiny new toy
View attachment 25193

& if I don’t get it now, City are incompetent pmsl
Spoilt for expecting our club to buy a striker when we’ve known for a year that our only striker would be leaving???? You’re a fucking clown and seem pleased with failed this window

enjoy this season from your armchair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.