It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. Just saw a video of Rio where he admits to calling Ronaldo and telling all kind of "No"s to the City transfer. Pep says in press that it is Ronaldo's decision. It could be that Ronaldo was pressured into changing his decision by all his United mates and Mendes is not to be blamed.
Ronaldo doesn’t strike me as the sort who is pressured into anything he doesn’t want to do. He’s walked into Juve today and told them that he isn’t playing for them again and Juve have gone “oh, ok thanks for letting us know”.

This has all been engineered to get him the move he wants and Mendes was very much part of it. If we are gonna deal with these super agents and pay them the massive fees they command, I don’t think it’s crazy to expect that they don’t bend you over and dry bum you.

I think we all want Haaland now.
but I wouldn’t say now we have a free go at him. PSG can still go for him to replace Mbappe, Barca May pull out the cash from
Somewhere like Madrid for Mbappe, United I would say now are out Chelsea are out Liverpool I don’t see it happening…. I think it’s between Us, PSG, Madrid May be Barca…. Bayern just won’t pay that amount to Mino and Alfie and the wages….
I just don’t see us landing Haaland.
Only way we get him is if no one else goes for him . Harsh but true because we bottle the big deals and it’s even worse if Utd are in for him because we won’t compete with them .

We're not the ones being paid to think.

Seriously, I'm gonna start taking names if this fucking whimpering sickness continues on here.

It's pathetic, certainly not befitting of a club that has plenty of fans still who have faced down more shit than most.

I'm hurt. I'm so angry, I'm livid. Oh, woe is me.

Do me a fucking favour, you self entitled fucktards.

We are the Champions of England, the window ain't shut, and we have people right now still trying to deliver.
Beautifully put. If we HAD signed ronaldo, there would be plenty more like them getting on bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.