Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be superb if the sheik just thinks fuck it and pays whatever it takes to make this happen on deadline day.
It's all assumed that Dortmund would sell this window for some figure plucked from the clouds. Dortmund want to sell, Dortmund don't want to lose millions next summer, etc. What if Haaland and his reps have said we aren't going anywhere until 2022. Has anyone considered that?

It's has always been very "simple", even now.

Any club that meets Dortmund's €150m euros asking price can have him today.

In addition to wages of £500k a week, £40m to Mino and the Haaland family, the buy out clause, it would move very quickly.

Sadly, it's a £200m deal before a ball is kicked.

Would I do it?

Not my money, would break the bank and even go another year without a left back!!

In addition to wages of £500k a week, £40m to Mino and the Haaland family, the buy out clause, it would move very quickly.

Would I do it?

Not my money, would break the bank and even go another year without a left back!!
We have gone all these years since a LB so I’m in

Would I do it?

Bargain

Thanks for the update Tolm. For next season, if we’ve demonstrated we don’t want to be in bidding wars or strung along, dislike forking it over to Mino, know it’s going to be a big number, and we know there will be others involved, including/assuming Bayern, plus assuming it’s either Pep’s last year or his future is unclear (which may be wrong), it seems logical to me that one or more of these hurdles argues against us getting Haaland. I mean I know nothing but it just seems like everything has to go right to get through the minefield here and it usually doesn’t.

As you say, damned if we do...

Too many bidders next year.

Would I do it?

Still worth it to me, IF, that sell on clause is a no no.

The guy looks special and hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.