Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a good reply mate. I can’t argue with you about replacing Aguerro. However I feel you get my general point.

Absolutely mate, I agree with you. The club is in great hands with regards getting replacements right (Kompany/Dias) and I'll place my faith in whoever comes in but it seems like a real opportunity to get a world class forward in whether that's Haaland, Kane, Messi or Mbappe (slightly less realistic probably). I just think the stars are aligning perfectly to flex our muscle this summer.

Talking on twitter to some Catalan journalists who actually know what they’re talking about and I’m hearing Txiki has a VERY good relationship with Raiola, something I had heard, but wasn’t aware that it was ran so deep. They seem to think Mbappe goes to Madrid and Haaland comes to City

Freeing up £350k from Serg sorts the wages out.

City now have to find the transfer fee, agent, father, family cleaner, and hanger-on fees.
David Silva and Leroy Sane no longer being on the books must have put a dint in it.

Talking on twitter to some Catalan journalists who actually know what they’re talking about and I’m hearing Txiki has a VERY good relationship with Raiola, something I had heard, but wasn’t aware that it was ran so deep. They seem to think Mbappe goes to Madrid and Haaland comes to City
I hope that’s how it goes

If it’s a pr stunt, why would the haaland camp get involved, if he only wants city, why get involved, why go to Barca then Real Madrid, no way on this earth they pitch up at ringway for another stunt. They clearly haven’t decided yet and if the past is to go on when city want some a1 class player we end up with second choice every time.
I’m kinda where you are on this. If he’s just letting his agent whip up interest even though he has a good idea where he wants to go...that’s cool. My concern is it looks like he’s being whored around by fat boy and is for sale to the highest bidder.....and we always rule ourselves out of these ‘pissing contests’

Gonna be a loooooong few months. Though just realized Norway aren’t in the Euros this summer, that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.