Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m normally a stickler for value and when you break your own rules it’s a slippery slope, but on this occasion I agree for either Kane or Haaland. Don’t know if either is possible now, with such little time left. As others have said, it would have to be an offer too great to refuse.
I think as you say its way to late now in this transfer window but we are going to have to go huge to get a striker and if so then it may as well be the best available and this kid is it....

These are all of Txixis/the clubs incoming transfers since the summer of 2013....Txixi joined in Oct 2013 (accroding to Wiki) so Im not sure if he had anything to do with the summer 2013/14 ones.

(contd on next post)

Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.57.49.pngScreenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.58.51.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.58.04.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.58.04.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.59.38.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.59.38.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.58.22.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.58.22.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 26
Either you don't know what a traditional number 9 refers to or you have not seen Harry Kane play football and I'm not too sure which it is.

Alan Shearer was a traditional number 9. Harry Kane is not.
Somewhere between a 9 or 10 for sure.

Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.59.21.pngScreenshot 2021-08-28 at 20.59.51.png

I think that covers all the major ones......

So what do people think of his success rate?

I think as you say its way to late now in this transfer window but we are going to have to go huge to get a striker and if so then it may as well be the best available and this kid is it....
And while I don't think anything will happen with what's left this window except maybe a cheeky, under the radar, LB buy... I'd love to be proved wrong with a shock Haaland move.

We've already done the research/legwork with him long ago so it actually wouldn't be a last minute panic move like Ronaldo would have been. A quick catch-up would be all that's needed.

Club has to want to do it though. So there's that. :(

for me out of the major signings (which i count 37) - not including the ones that would never play for us and are just being bought to be farmed out - I think there have been about 18 of those who have been an unqualifed success.

Dias, Laporte, Walker B.Silva, Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Sane, Jesus, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Willy C, Steffan, KDB, Sterling. Ottomendi, Lampard, Sagna

Now some would argue Mahrez - last season he was very good...but prior to that he wasnt....if he has another good season then he goes on the success list for me...likewise some would argue B.silva hasnt been ........but its all just opinions.....Some may say that Jesus has been a success BUT not in the way intended....he was brought as the successor to Kun (he wont ever be that as he aint good enough in that respect) but in his overall value to the team (and not as a goal scorer). - he has been imho a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.