Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was dog shit. Had half a half decent season the centurions year where all our opposition shit the bed at the same time. Apart from that he was a liability from day one.
Show some respect. He won us titles and was literally outstanding during the centurions season when he was recognised as the best CB in the league that year. His trophy haul with us was superb.

Obviously it’s been a frustrating window for City in terms of signing a striker. But there may well be a light at the end of the tunell in terms of signing Haaland. With Chelsea and Utd and PSG on the hook for big money striker signings and both the Spanish giants all but skint at the moment City may well have a clear run at Haaland.

His buy out clause is set to drop to £75 big ones next Summer so City could well tempt them with a £100 million bid in Jan if Dortmund are out of the CL by then. Even is Dortmund stay in Champs league knock out phase and we have to wait until summer, surely we would be in with a big shout ahead of the others.

For me Kane had to sign this season or not at all. City need to go all in on Haaland in Jan or next summer at the latest.

Otamendi only ever got 1 red for us if I recall, and that was a rather dodgy double booking in the CL.
Fair enough. Haha I just remember being terrified he was going to be sent off way more than that. Maybe it was being worried about a second yellow then idk.

Obviously it’s been a frustrating window for City in terms of signing a striker. But there may well be a light at the end of the tunell in terms of signing Haaland. With Chelsea and Utd and PSG on the hook for big money striker signings and both the Spanish giants all but skint at the moment City may well have a clear run at Haaland.

His buy out clause is set to drop to £75 big ones next Summer so City could well tempt them with a £100 million bid in Jan if Dortmund are out of the CL by then. Even is Dortmund stay in Champs league knock out phase and we have to wait until summer, surely we would be in with a big shout ahead of the others.

For me Kane had to sign this season or not at all. City need to go all in on Haaland in Jan or next summer at the latest.
I think it'll be considerably more than £100m, But I'd like to see us break the bank for him.

We would have to go head to head with Real Madrid for Haaland, Madrid journalists have been briefed who are reliable that Perez wants both Haaland and Mbappe at Madrid and to build the team around them.

looks like it will be City vs Madrid for Haaland if we go for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.