Queues

I don't think it was that as I didn't see any stewards redirecting people to go elsewhere. M1 was back to its huge queue worst and it seemed to me more of a result of slow searches by the stewards. M1 is never good and it's frustrating to see no queue at M2 for the lower levels.
Posted this yesterday in the Pre-match thread.....

Be aware entering SS3 M1 & M2.

There's new barriers up and the guy directed me to M1 rather than M2, being half asleep I didn't pay any attention and had a tense 5 mins with the 'help you guys' until we all realised is wasn't at M2.

Could have been much worse nearer kick off when busy.

Don't know if he was still active nearer kick-off but he could have caused untold issues.

Queues were longer at K turnstile for this game than the Norwich game but I think that might have been due to the KO time? Anyway I got in at the turnstile first time no problem. I saw one problem with a paper ticket that would not scan. It was the right turnstile too.

Fuck knows what it’ll be like for night games. People have to turn up close to kick off because that’s the earliest they can get there after work.

Maybe a daft question, but why do people wait until so late before trying to get into the ground?

Maybe the kick off time, they didn’t last week. That said I watched on tv and looked at the stands at kick off and they looked pretty full, so not convinced that was 5 minutes before kick off. Doesn’t seem much agitation either.

Fuck knows what it’ll be like for night games. People have to turn up close to kick off because that’s the earliest they can get there after work.
It was ridiculous yesterday I thought the Norwich game was too good to be true. Arrived at 12ish and missed kick off and there was hundreds still behind us. This with away fans walking past getting mouthy is a joke.

Queues were longer at K turnstile for this game than the Norwich game but I think that might have been due to the KO time? Anyway I got in at the turnstile first time no problem. I saw one problem with a paper ticket that would not scan. It was the right turnstile too.
I think it was the same all over the ground. The new system worked better than expected against Norwich so people arrived later yesterday. That could have been due to the KO time as you say.
Things will settle down but not for a couple more months.
One thing I noticed is that the speed of searching at our place is still slower than I remember at away games from a couple of seasons ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.