It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were not signing anyone else now just can't see it at all. The only outside chance I see is a deal with A.Madrid for Felix if benardo goes the other way, but my guess is no one leaves no one comes in.
That is the move that I have wanted all along, I think Pep would work wonders with Felix

I was the same, sounds daft but i was relieved when they told me it was Ulcerative Colitis, been on treatment for a few years now, have a infusion every 8 weeks and living life quite normally, hope everything goes ok for you
Are you on infliximab frothy ? Im on 8 week appointments too ( crohns )

Txiki is offered players every single day.

Presumably whoever TH speaks to doesn't hear about it every day so we can assume its something more than that.

As much as I'd love to dream, I cant see it being Haaland. Dortmujd are pretty stubborn about not selling when they don't want to and €200m seems unlikely without Bernardo leaving for a lot.

Nuno Mendes coming in as a LB or someone like Bissouma at CDM might be more realistic and would also be big improvements to the side.

A proper wide, pacey LB who could play as a LWB would be a massive step towards beating 3/5 at the back formations which have been a big problem for the last 2 seasons.

Felix wasted two years of his career already, he is 21 and needs some coaching but under the guidance of Pep i can see him being the next big thing in world football..the swap deal Bernardo-Felix is a no brainer from a City point of view..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.