It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not info, it's opinion.
It's info. Which he shares with us all in good faith, just like he did last week when everyone was getting wet about Ronaldo and suddenly calling him CR7 (shudder), Dave made it clear it was never happening. He's been right 99.9% of the time with other stuff too.

The only crazy thing that no one expects that could happen now is Bernardo and felix swap with a little cash .

Even that though is a stupidly long shot, and closer to impossible.

And when I say no one expects I mean outside of this board where I THINK every potential possible transfer involving city has been mentioned this summer (bar neymar to city I believe).
We're signing Neymar? - Woohoo!

The only crazy thing that no one expects that could happen now is Bernardo and felix swap with a little cash .

Even that though is a stupidly long shot, and closer to impossible.

And when I say no one expects I mean outside of this board where I THINK every potential possible transfer involving city has been mentioned this summer (bar neymar to city I believe).
Or Saul maybe ?

Is it true that before the window closes something crazy is going to happening at some club ? Hmmm? Dubious but I'll still be back like a fool every 5 mins to check in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.