Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halaand will go to Real Madrid. The fees, salary and all fits their agenda and his

We will not disrupt our whole team for one individual. Not going to happen

At this point who do we see going for him in Jan/June?
Madrid extended Benzema till 2023 which might rule them out. I can't see both Benzema and Haaland in the same team and alternating. Also Mbappe will be going there.
Rags bought Ronaldo in a 2 year contract who unless shifted to the wing is likely to play in Haalands position. So the same issue as Madrid.
Chelsea are out because of Lukaku.
Barcelona, no chance they can afford him.
I don't see him going to Italy/Juventus being able to afford him after the Ronaldo flop show for them.

That leaves PSG, City, Pool and Bayern as the only options to be honest. I fancy our chances against Pool though. I am not sure Bayern will pay him what he wants. PSG could very well go for him post Mbappe, but I think it would speak more of Haaland if he wants to play in Ligue 1. He knows he probably has 2 transfers (in his prime) in him including this one. Anyone signing him, is probably giving him a watertight 5-6 year contract.
But it feels like a PSG vs City vs Bayern option at this point.

Last edited:
Madrid extended Benzema till 2023 which might rule them out. I can't see both Benzema and Haaland in the same team and alternating. Also Mbappe will be going there.
Rags bought Ronaldo in a 2 year contract who unless shifted to the wing is likely to play in Haalands position. So the same issue as Madrid.
I don't see him going to Italy/Juventus being able to afford him after the Ronaldo flop show for them.

That leaves City, Pool and Bayern as the only options to be honest. I fancy our chances against Pool though. I am not sure Bayern will pay him what he wants. But it feels like a City vs Bayern option at this point.
Are you forgetting about PSG?

That leaves City, Pool and Bayern as the only options to be honest. I fancy our chances against Pool though. I am not sure Bayern will pay him what he wants. But it feels like a City vs Bayern option at this point.
My gut feeling tells me a move to Bayern is all but done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.