Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

He is 20 in a few weeks.

His development is going stagnant,he needs a loan or he needs selling.
Yes, I had really high hopes for Tommy but he's starting to look like he doesn't fit right now even though he's got on the bench for the 1st team. Pep himself said he was looking at a loan, perhaps he's in the shop window a little?

Yes, I had really high hopes for Tommy but he's starting to look like he doesn't fit right now even though he's got on the bench for the 1st team. Pep himself said he was looking at a loan, perhaps he's in the shop window a little?
Thats why 30 mins would have made perfect sense today

I still think he’ll go on loan, but it would have made a lot more sense to sort it early summer so he could have had a full preseason with his new team

I am really confused about how the loan system works. Of all the EDS lads Tommy was (in my opinion) the most obvious candidate (with the possible exception of Harwood-Bellis) for a loan this season but is still at City whereas others like his namesake Callum Doyle who is younger and only had half a season of EDS football under his belt got what seems to be a great loan at Sunderland.

Do the players have a big say in whether they want to go out on loan and how are loans arranged? - do clubs approach City asking about players or does City prepare a list of players available for loan and offer them to other clubs?

I know Tommy has been on the bench for the past couple of games but has not had a sniff of any game time and may not even have made the squad but for Mendy's situation.

I think he is at the stage where he needs games and just cannot see that happening for him at City this season.

I am really confused about how the loan system works. Of all the EDS lads Tommy was (in my opinion) the most obvious candidate (with the possible exception of Harwood-Bellis) for a loan this season but is still at City whereas others like his namesake Callum Doyle who is younger and only had half a season of EDS football under his belt got what seems to be a great loan at Sunderland.

Do the players have a big say in whether they want to go out on loan and how are loans arranged? - do clubs approach City asking about players or does City prepare a list of players available for loan and offer them to other clubs?

I know Tommy has been on the bench for the past couple of games but has not had a sniff of any game time and may not even have made the squad but for Mendy's situation.

I think he is at the stage where he needs games and just cannot see that happening for him at City this season.

Clubs have to want the player if they are to loan him.

A really strange loan, which perhaps suggests he probably doesn’t have a long term future at City. There’s no way we’d send the likes of Palmer, Lavia or McAtee to the German second division.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.