Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan this morning on Talk Shite, with Jim Shite.

Tebas hits out at state owned clubs, specifically PSG.(no mention of City by name by Tebas)

Jordan. Blah, blah, blah.

Jordan. 3 clubs inflating player wages. PSG, Chelsea, Manchester City.

Waits for United to be mentioned by Jordan........

No mention of United by Jordan.
I said the other day that if a genie out of a bottle gave me 3 free slaps to whoever I wanted, Collymore would get 2… I think Simon “woman’s haircut” Jordan would get the other.

Proper tosser.

I said the other day that if a genie out of a bottle gave me 3 free slaps to whoever I wanted, Collymore would get 2… I think Simon “woman’s haircut” Jordan would get the other.

Proper tosser.
Collymore would probably enjoy the slaps especially in the woods so my 2 slaps vote goes to one each to Danny Mills and Dietmar Hamann.. 2 of our bitterest ex players and salary stealers.

Tebas hits out at state owned clubs, specifically PSG.(no mention of City by name by Tebas)

Indeed. I'm just doing some research for my next KOTK article and have pulled out the wages & amortisation from the clubs' own accounts for each of the big four clubs (us, United, Liverpool & Chelsea) over the last 6 years (2015-2020)

Wages:
United - £1.33bn
City - £1.23bn
Chelsea - £1.16bn
Liverpool - £1.16bn

Last edited:
Can't see it posted elsewhere, so sorry if already discussed but the Granada Reports News item on the "£100 Mill" Grealish, was more or less all about us spending "£100 Mill" on a player. Tomorrow are they going to do a segment on how much the Rags are paying a 36 year old player a week...

Indeed. I'm just doing some research for my next KOTK article and have pulled out the wages & amortisation from the clubs' own accounts for each of the big four clubs (us, United, Liverpool & Chelsea) over the last 6 years (2015-2020)

Wages:
United - £1.33bn
City - £1.23bn
Chelsea - £1.16bn
Liverpool - £1.53bn
How about producing a (Trophies won)/(wages plus amortisation) ratio? It would require some weighting of the importance of trophies won?

I said in a post a while back that he is the football equivalent of Boris Johnson.
He will say virtually anything as long as it gets him some attention.
I can only assume that talkshit see his entrepreneurial history and football club ownership as some kind of guarantee of a searing insight into football club business and something that lends their flabby little station some kind of gravitas.
Actually, in view of his history in business and club ownership, this is quite a come-down.

Nothing to do with FFS finding out that she was slurping on Wilder and Anthony Joshua. Yeah blame it all on city.

Exactly what I thought when I read her work of fiction. Pretty sure Mahrez playing for City didn't make her do what she did.

Another attention seeker with an axe to grind and a media outlet only too obliging to give her a platform. Pathetic all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.