Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Mr Nicholas Freeman still on retainer over there? I thought he mainly does lucrative consultancy and training these days
He’s a dishonest lowlife, operating in the absolute cesspit of the legal profession, beneath even personal injury lawyers; so my guess is ‘yes’.

Indeed. I'm just doing some research for my next KOTK article and have pulled out the wages & amortisation from the clubs' own accounts for each of the big four clubs (us, United, Liverpool & Chelsea) over the last 6 years (2015-2020)

Wages:
United - £1.33bn
City - £1.23bn
Chelsea - £1.16bn
Liverpool - £1.16bn
Ah, but they're good solid facts. When have the RDAHMeedya been interested in good solid facts? Innuendo, scurrilous snidy digs, untruths, and dissembling are their tools of the trade!

Press now clearly beginning to lose interest in Mr Ronaldo. The Daily Mail only has 26 articles today. Either it's him joining the Rags, "snubbing" City and PSG, how Juventus will suffer and, elsewhere, managing to include his name in every other football article.

Jordan this morning on Talk Shite, with Jim Shite.

Tebas hits out at state owned clubs, specifically PSG.(no mention of City by name by Tebas)

Jordan. Blah, blah, blah.

Jordan. 3 clubs inflating player wages. PSG, Chelsea, Manchester City.

Waits for United to be mentioned by Jordan........

No mention of United by Jordan.

Your mistake was listening to talksport.

Funny how much shit we were getting from journos and fans for destroying the league spending hundreds of millions on grealish and kane. Turns out we were what 5th highest spenders behind arsenal, rags, spurs and Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.