Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the that but Dean couldn't have been any closer and ignored it
I thought it was a dive when he went down because it was delayed. He was only caught a glancing blow but if he had not moved he would have been wiped out hence Utd had possession because of a moment of foul play. I don't think Pogba meant to hurt his opponent but the challenge was reckless. I can get Dean missing it but I don't see how VAR could possibly have missed it especially when Wolves protested.

Even the articles intended for City fans within the MUEN contain snide digs. Referring to the amount of money our squad cost in the headline and the article itself states that it's a fair accusation to say we've bought our way to success. It's not an accusation at all you pricks.
It's called winning trophies, something their darling Rags haven't done for 5 years in spite of having spent roughly the same amount of money on fees in that time and far more in wages. As has been said many times, our real crime has been to unseat their darlings.

The only half-decent journalist on the payroll there is Stu Brennan and even he isn't a Blue!

Let's also not allow them to forget that their messiah is a self-confessed rapist. I've seen the "smoking gun" documents that prove it.

Last edited:
I thought it was a dive when he went down because it was delayed. He was only caught a glancing blow but if he had not moved he would have been wiped out hence Utd had possession because of a moment of foul play. I don't think Pogba meant to hurt his opponent but the challenge was reckless. I can get Dean missing it but I don't see how VAR could possibly have missed it especially when Wolves protested.
Pogba only flicked Neves shin pad according to Sly's very own Dermot Gallagher.
Well what the fuck was the still picture of Mike Dean wincing about then as the challenge was made?

I was banned from redcafe for saying City dont cheat. I said it twice hence banned for being a wum (Been on that site for years never had any issues).

The belief amongst our haters is beyond banter, it is belief! They've been fed this shite for years. Nothing will change, ever.

Hence I hope our owners actually go nuclear with spending on this club, just go out and buy what/who the fuck we want, I suspect it would even earn us more respect.
The Liverpool site - RAWK - has to be the worse place to find City obsessed haters

I love how their 'fans' posts hundreds of posts competing with each other to explain just how much they don't care about City - when the fact that they just neeeed to do do that confirms that they are obsessed - we really live rent free......

The Liverpool site - RAWK - has to be the worse place to find City obsessed haters

I love how their 'fans' posts hundreds of posts competing with each other to explain just how much they don't care about City - when the fact that they just neeeed to do do that confirms that they are obsessed - we really live rent free......
I used a variant of rent free in your head to my Chelsea armchair mate who likes to try and wind me up constantly....last night it was about a full ground...touched a nerve resulting in him ranting and me just replying SEE.

Always gets a reaction from anyone, it's like Welcome to Manchester and attempts to get the higher ground. They don't like it up 'em Mr Mannwaring.

If I'm reading that correctly, the rags have spent nearly a quarter of a BILLION pounds in wages on the current squad? And won nothing?
I think that’s a year… as in the last year/coming year.

imagine 5 years of that.. Which will also include Sanchez (who he?).

as already mentioned, the weekly wage of just their highest fee earners, Ronald, Sancho, donut and varane, is more than the bottom (wage) 13 PL clubs entire squads combined.

and city are the only ones:
ruining football
causing wage inflation
have commentators calling them ‘Xmillion surname’, rather than ‘firstname surname’.

My road is a nice road, we have a WhatsApp group since covid, I knew there were some united supporters down it, but the amount that have come out of the woodwork since the return of Ronaldo ‘On a free’,’turned down City’… jeez…alternate realities.

I see The Observer has put Foden, who isn’t even in the squad, in England’s expected line up tonight. Seriously, how do these people earn a living as football writers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.