Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned from redcafe for saying City dont cheat. I said it twice hence banned for being a wum (Been on that site for years never had any issues).

The belief amongst our haters is beyond banter, it is belief! They've been fed this shite for years. Nothing will change, ever.

Hence I hope our owners actually go nuclear with spending on this club, just go out and buy what/who the fuck we want, I suspect it would even earn us more respect.
Going nuclear spending will send us bust like Barca, I’d rather take the well planned route that we’ve been on for years now.

I think that’s a year… as in the last year/coming year.

imagine 5 years of that.. Which will also include Sanchez (who he?).

as already mentioned, the weekly wage of just their highest fee earners, Ronald, Sancho, donut and varane, is more than the bottom (wage) 13 PL clubs entire squads combined.

and city are the only ones:
ruining football
causing wage inflation
have commentators calling them ‘Xmillion surname’, rather than ‘firstname surname’.

My road is a nice road, we have a WhatsApp group since covid, I knew there were some united supporters down it, but the amount that have come out of the woodwork since the return of Ronaldo ‘On a free’,’turned down City’… jeez…alternate realities.
Blimey. I can't remember the last time united won anything. Say it was 4 years ago. That means they paid a billion pounds in wages to buy their last trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.