Leicester (A) - Sat 11 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jesus plays & Grealish will be rested if he plays again for England in Poland on Wednesday.

Is it Paul Tierney who 'reffed' the loss against Brighton at the end of last season?

Without doubt, the most corrupt officiating I have witnessed in 40 years of watching City.

And that even takes into account Michael Oliver at Anfield!
That was Attwell.

Tierney is the one who booked KDB for taking a free kick early and was ref in the CS vs Leicester.

I've been thinking about it. I think we have no pressure on us at all. No one is talking about us at all. Chelsea have been crowned champions already. The rags have forgotten we exist and have put themselves as favourites. This could all work to our advantage.
Unfortunately not, we're still bookies favourites, with greater pressure since losing to Leicester in the Community shield & Spurs in our last away game.
I still think we'll win though, because we're better than them.

Is it Paul Tierney who 'reffed' the loss against Brighton at the end of last season?

Without doubt, the most corrupt officiating I have witnessed in 40 years of watching City.

Just had a look. It really was rank.

Both these 2 cnuts are together in it to stop City winning the league

I surprised Oliver isn't VAR official

Both the fuckers together will do many scouse game absalute embarrassing

Interesting our midfield operated so well last season when our best player (KDB) was missing. We have looked imperious again this season through the middle and I would argue that a big part of this is because of the tenacity of Bernardo. When KDB returns Bernardo should maintain his position. Gundogen has been amazing, and always seems to thrive when he is allowed to play his natural game. However, running and covering grass is not his strong point.
Would you like to see Gundo and Bernardo in the middle and KdB on the right?

Refs appointed; thread header updated ...

(Sorry for the delay, I am having to juggle way too many things at present)

Leicester A s.jpg

It was in contention, for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.