Leicester (A) - Sat 11 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse refs for City are Taylor and Oliver.
Yeah, I just think it’s not clear cut - after all there are quite a few in contention for this accolade ;-)

tbf, I’m always expecting the worst from Taylor, so to my eyes at least, I don’t think he’s actually that bad for us in recent years.

Community shield ref for the match between the same teams. Will he be as much of a **** as he was for that one?

Yeah, I just think it’s not clear cut - after all there are quite a few in contention for this accolade ;-)

tbf, I’m always expecting the worst from Taylor, so to my eyes at least, I don’t think he’s actually that bad for us in recent years.
FFS sake,the amount of whinging ref blaming wankers on here,is unbelievable.

Is it Paul Tierney who 'reffed' the loss against Brighton at the end of last season?

Without doubt, the most corrupt officiating I have witnessed in 40 years of watching City.

And that even takes into account Michael Oliver at Anfield!
That display was so bad
He just shit his pants as the Brighton fans were back in the stadium and he just referee’d to the crowd
I’d be more worried with who ever the cheating VAR ref was? Only fucked up every single big call
If we didn’t win the league we would be going through the blatant var cheating last year
At least 6 nailed on penalties they ‘missed’

We have won 15 out of 17 games refereed by Paul Tierney during which he's given us 3x more penalties than our opponents and sent their players off twice.

No other team (that's played more than 1 game) has a higher winning % under him, and no one has been given more penalties, either total or per game.

If he's being paid to fuck us then whoever's paying him isn't getting their money's worth. Not sure a loss to Brighton in a dead rubber after we'd won the league was a good game to buy off either...

In fact our record under him is so overwhelmingly good I expect Leicester forums will be talking about us buying him.
Woooaaa! This man is talking way too much sense with facts to back up.
Stop it please before it becomes the norm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.