Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see him at City. Got a lot of talent, so much energy and quality too. Alongside a more traditional DM he would be excellent playing box to box. A potential replacement for Gundogan in my opinion, perhaps never as good at running the game but a lot more drive and physicality. I can't see him being signed by City whilst Pep is in charge though.
He has an edge to him too.....my only concern is that its more arrogance than confidence.

He has an edge to him too.....my only concern is that its more arrogance than confidence.

Yeah I know what you mean, and that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as it is well managed and he is well advised by those more senior players and his manager/agent. To burst onto the scene at such a young age, I mean he used to be 17!

Yeah I know what you mean, and that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as it is well managed and he is well advised by those more senior players and his manager/agent. To burst onto the scene at such a young age, I mean he used to be 17!
It will be incredibly difficult to manage the expectation and hype,and keep yourself grounded,when your rise to prominence has been so rapid (and at a young age :-)) so i'd be surprised if he didnt occasionally get ahead of himself........He looks a great talent with incredible potential,so yes....hopefully the right people are guiding him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.