United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people in here really, REALLY, tossing themselves off with how good Ronaldo is.
Pretending to be sad about how good he is whilst spinning tales of his pedigree and the fact he’ll win them all medals.
Sickening really, we already get enough of it from every media source on the planet

Fuck him and fuck them.
This is “The United Thread!”

Was there a reason you clicked on it…you know, other than to say “Fuck him and fuck them”?

Seems counterintuitive to think there might not be some Ronaldo discussion in this thread, but, hey, to each their own, eh?!

This is “The United Thread!”

Was there a reason you clicked on it…you know, other than to say “Fuck him and fuck them”?

Seems counterintuitive to think there might not be some Ronaldo discussion in this thread, but, hey, to each their own, eh?!
But there is no discussion. It’s the low count brigade wanking themselves over United maybe winning stuff again.

Then my “fuck him and fuck them” then you digging me out.

here’s something for a real discussion; piss can. Advisor or in control?

But there is no discussion. It’s the low count brigade wanking themselves over United maybe winning stuff again.

Then my “fuck him and fuck them” then you digging me out.

here’s something for a real discussion; piss can. Advisor or in control?
I’m not sure why you want to have any discussion, or why you care if SAF is in charge there or just another cog in the United Mafia wheel that helps run football.

If you can’t stand the Ronaldo press and the current United wankfest, it seems quite masochistic to click on the thread and downright strange to want to drive the discussion in a different direction that ends up in the same place.

Nowt queerer than folk, though, so you enjoy yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.