United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing them lot joining in with the SIU celebration, the plane banner and the whole Ronaldo show has made me SO glad we didn’t sign him, can’t believe I even entertained the idea. It’s an embarrassment.
He would have been told it wasn’t all about him if he came to us. United are over indulging to desperately try and make everyone forget he actually wanted to sign for City.

Green and gold scarfs yet spent top dollar( and it likely is dollars) for the new united shirt with printing and the fucking champions league badges too no less. If ever a simple picture epitomised united fans it's this.
View attachment 26119
They’re fucking clueless that fanbase.

“Mancs not Yanks” while wearing a NY baseball cap
Green and yellow scarves while wearing the kit
“Boycott all our sponsors” signs held up at their protest in the Summer while wearing the kit or Adidas trackies.
Non-Mancunian Rags calling City “Citeh” because they don’t like our Mancunian accent
Walking down Wembley away in 2011 and being called “facking Manc cants” by a load of Cockney Rags

I honestly have no idea what this siu thing is or what it means and I don't really care but you know how shouting "oooo you're shit ahhh" at the keeper during goalkicks is just about the worst most cringeworthy thing a fan can do, well grown men shouting that is about 10 times more noncey.

They’re fucking clueless that fanbase.

“Mancs not Yanks” while wearing a NY baseball cap
Green and yellow scarves while wearing the kit
“Boycott all our sponsors” signs held up at their protest in the Summer while wearing the kit or Adidas trackies.
Non-Mancunian Rags calling City “Citeh” because they don’t like our Mancunian accent
Walking down Wembley away in 2011 and being called “facking Manc cants” by a load of Cockney Rags
Yeah but, they have more likes on Instagram mate. All size, quality and value of a club is determined by that metric.

It's only a few weeks ago they were also burning ronaldo shirts calling him a past it mercenary

And now they cheer the rapists goals.

Brain dead, knuckle dragging, fuckwits.

A copper once told me everytime United play there is a massive upturn in calls to 999 reporting domestic abuse. Win or lose. Rag cunts in a nutshell

Green and gold scarfs yet spent top dollar( and it likely is dollars) for the new united shirt with printing and the fucking champions league badges too no less. If ever a simple picture epitomised united fans it's this.
View attachment 26119

The irony was only bettered with a “Yanks out” banner whilst wearing NY cap ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.