Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Was a brilliant day out yesterday and a top result at a tricky place, another clean sheet

Special mention to Bernardo and Ederson who were top quality

Didn’t see one bit of trouble like previous poster mentioned, was one of the better away days to be honest, non stop singing with everybody in good spirits

Great win, solid and professional.

I still think the lack of a striker will come back to haunt us, but that apart we look top quality.

Grealish looking good but to me could do far more, seems to be blowing a bit too much for me, fitness?

Bernardo is a wonderful player and the best thing all summer was him staying.
I’ve noticed we need to get the ball quicker to jack that’s where Kev comes in can’t wait

Easy to forget we are missing Kev and Phil, wait until those 2 are in the side and up to speed.

Poor game ? Don’t get that pal -We took 3 points at a really hard place, game we lost last year. Great game in my opinion we cant play fifa football all the time as we have to work hard on these tough 3 pointers to solid teams in their own backyard. Thought we dominated personally and thought Grealish was more than handy - but hey it’s all about opinions after all :-)

totally agree with the Kane comment.
I agree with you mate but we win 1-0 last year at their place

I’ve noticed we need to get the ball quicker to jack that’s where Kev comes in can’t wait
Problem is who gets left out? Gundog? Or Bernie when KDB arrives back. Also where does Phil fit in ? I know 60 games, loss of form, injuries and all that but when everyone is fit do we have too many options?
Yesterday was a solid performance and an excellent result.I thought we lost a bit of shape and direction when Sterling came on but held on well for a deserved win. What is probably the biggest September in a long time is off to a good start.

Problem is who gets left out? Gundog? Or Bernie when KDB arrives back. Also where does Phil fit in ? I know 60 games, loss of form, injuries and all that but when everyone is fit do we have too many options?
Yesterday was a solid performance and an excellent result.I thought we lost a bit of shape and direction when Sterling came on but held on well for a deserved win. What is probably the biggest September in a long time is off to a good start.
Ederson
Walker Stones Diaz Cancelo
Rodri Gundogan
Foden KDB Bernardo Grealish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.