Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

From little I saw (crap streams) it was a hard fought win, which I'm pleased with.

Was it hard fought because we failed to take chances or that Leicester played well?
I thought we dominated the first half and could've/should've been 2 or 3 up.
They came into more after the break and we both had chances, but we held firm and deserved our win.
I don't think we would've won that in past seasons, so that's a plus for me.

10/10 masterclass from Bernardo today. Overall thought the midfield 3 did really well. Do think today was one of those games where having a proper 9 could have give us the breathing space. But that’s a great result at one of the toughest aways of the season.

Anyone thinks Leicester has become a less of threat for us since Vardy is losing his blistering pace? They are still defensively resolute, but their counter threat does not seem scary that much...
The offside call was very tight and he still seems quite rapid and brilliant in those situations. Leicester are a very good team and I think they are still very dangerous - our defending has improved rather than them getting worse imo.

Maybe unlike at Villa, where free kicks are a bonus, we'd rather just play on. The one FK where he did take a kick to the foot, it was ref's choice to give it rather than letting us play on.

its the little kicks from behind on grealish that are not being given ? he took 3 or 4 today that nothing happen from the officials and they start to add up ? i will say he has quick feet and he does you before the ball sometimes

Great win in a game that when you look down the fixture list, feels like one we might not win.

The one criticism is the usual one - but even more relevant now we don't have a recognised striker: we've had 43 chances in our 2 away games so far, and scored once.

If only we had a striker... then you look at stats and you see 11 goals in 4 games

its the bigger games matey and away to leciester is hard to get the 3 points.. city had to work so hard today and credit for that. but if we take just a couple of the chances we see the game out ? the torres one that he put wide when he was put in or the gundogan header all a strikers dream

but the win is all that matters now and everything else is pointless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.